Friday, February 4, 2011

My Weekly in a Video


 
While hearing Raghib Allama's song "Sinin Jayyah" I started to write my weekly! The combination was pretty intense! so I decided to change the way I communicate and try adding some entertainment instead of a write-up, for which, I have to confess “Zero experience”!!!
Just for fun took some of my weekly I Phone videos and added Raghib's music, nothing to do with the images except it was the source of my inspiration for my 1st weekly home video.




Images are not to be downloaded, reproduced, or used/modified in any way without the express
written consent of Ilham Abbas / Ilhaam Group.  Articles, text, or design of this web site is not to be
reproduced in any form without the express written consent of Ilham Abbas / Ilhaam Group.

Copyright © 2010 Ilhaam Group. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment